Golden Week came and went by in a flash, and I realized that there are so many things I wanted to write about but haven't. >_<
Ideas are good, and good ideas are better, but if I neither write nor type them out, then they are as almost good as wasted.
It is like potential. Or like talent. You can say, he has the potential to be the best, or she has so much talent. However, if they do not fulfill their potential, or if they fail to exploit their talents, then it is a pity.
I seem to be rambling, and in a not very positive way too...アカン!もう止めや!lol
なんだか日本語で書こうかなっていう気分。なんちゃって。 I will stick to English this time.
I spent one whole day recharging, and then the other 3 days were kind of busy. Busy but fun, so I guess that is all that matters. I brought friends around, and then had to help my friend with his problem, which made me late for the SSAJ event. Really paiseh but apparently the juniors had a great time, and I managed to join them for ktv, which was super fun! It's been a while since I sang ktv, so I am happy that the glass didn't shatter when I was singing. hahaha
イケナイ太陽、しるし、Sign, 奏、夜空ノムコウ、粉雪、桜、永遠にともに、小さな恋の歌、Lovers Again... These were some of the songs that I managed to sing with the others.
There wasn't enough time for the B'z, Aqua Timez, and Greeeen songs that I am currently listening to, but I guess I can sing them soon enough. *winks
All in all, even though I did not travel very far this GW, it was very enjoyable. I guess the company makes the difference. Going out with friends, going out with people who you can click with, that is a pleasure. :)
『Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. 』
~Albert Camus~
No comments:
Post a Comment