Writer's block, or just plain laziness to conjure up enough effort to put my thoughts into words?
I leave that to the reader's discretion. In any case, yours truly was dead to the world for a few hours today. A case of much needed rest, I suppose. You would have thought that I would have been free after the rigors of the thesis and thesis defense not so long ago, but no, I still had to do this and that, and I found myself apparently busier after submitting my thesis, because of various administrative and routine tasks. It did not help that I have travel arrangements to make, not only for my upcoming Europe trip, but also for my conference trip after I come back from Europe, and the various travels with my family who will be coming to attend my graduation ceremony on 23rd March. Then I also have to prepare to return home in April.
So in a way, this few hours during which yours truly was dead to the world was a boon.
But it is time to wake up, because there are still many things waiting for me.
Good things are worth waiting for.
Utada Hikaru - Wait and See
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Dead to the world
Posted by
ephemeraleternity
@
12:23:00 AM
Labels: Yours Truly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment