and C is for Champions. We won on the last day of the season, while Chelsea could only draw. It would have been crap if we did not win, because no one deserved to be champions more than us. We worked our socks off, we scored the most goals, conceded the least, and we never stopped believing in ourselves. Even though some people didn't believe, my faith never faltered, not for a moment.
I am glad we won, I am glad that class won over money, because I knew that we could do it.
This season has been unbelievable, and Ronaldo has been phenomenal, while Giggs has become the most-capped player in Manchester United's history. How apt that is, because not too long ago, I was thinking about the numbers 7 and 11, and ultimately, both of them demonstrated their abilities. It was fantastic that Giggs scored the winning goal, the goal that decided everything.
Giggs was the reason I became a Man U fan, the season they lost the title to Blackburn, and he will always be my hero. There are and will be other heroes too, such as Ronaldo, Vidic, and Peter Schmeichel and Eric Cantona.
I am very very very happy that we are champions. Next up, the Champions League Final. Let us achieve the Double, for Giggs, for Scholes, for all of us.
We can do it, because we believe.
『Faith is a knowlege within the heart, beyond the reach of proof.』
~Kahlil Gibran~
Utada Hikaru - Wait and See
Monday, May 12, 2008
C is for Class...
Posted by
ephemeraleternity
@
1:11:00 AM
Labels: Sports
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YOZ!!! >_<;;
arigatou!
-___-;;;
strange things do happen on this earth, huh o_O;;
yesh. i'll do what i hafta do, although it feels really horrible.
thanks for your prayers dude :)
K
Post a Comment