Utada Hikaru - Wait and See

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

CHANGE

Spent quite some time revamping this blog, but finally I have achieved the desired effect. Added songs, changed the background, and added a video of Utada.

Her voice is unique, and it entrances you whether she is singing a sad ballad or an upbeat number. After so many years, my favorite Utada song is still Wait and See, hence the video.

I realized it is nearly August. 7/12 of the year nearly gone, but it is ok, because I have been enjoying myself everyday, both the good days and the not so good ones.

This will be a new start for this blog, both the revamped layout and the direction of this blog, which might take some time to manifest itself.

Good things are worth waiting for, don't you think so?

『Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions.』
~Rainer Maria Rilke

No comments: