Utada Hikaru - Wait and See

Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Clock that lost track of Time...

A few days ago, I was watching a Chinese music channel on TV, and they played an oldie, 『忘了时间的钟』 by Leo Ku, whose songs I liked a lot when I was in JC. I have lost track of the Chinese pop music scene ever since I came to Japan, but the old songs that I used to listen to when I was back home still manage to resonate within me even now, and I found myself humming the melody over and over again when I was at the airport, waiting for my flight back to Tokyo.

忘了时间的钟

还有没有如果 还有没有结果 你不要再害我
还有什麽没说 还有什麽没做 脑袋一片空
我的潇洒告诉我 Hey man! Let her go
我的心却 哦~~~
你曾经多爱我 你还记得否
为什麽同一张口 才说爱我 又说要离开我

我像忘了时间的钟 一分一秒的过
却不知到越走错越多
忘了时间的钟 每个人都在笑我
忘了时间的钟 滴滴答答不休 转啊转啊转啊 别管我
忘了时间的钟 好难过 呜
爱到最後 剩什麽 谁告诉我

走的太快 你说 不关心你感受
走的太慢 你又说 赶不上潮流

你曾经多爱我 你还记得否
为什麽同一张口 才说爱我 又说要离开我
我像忘了时间的钟 一分一秒的过
却不知到越走错越多
忘了时间的钟 每个人都在笑我 哎呀呀呀
忘了时间的钟 滴滴答答不休 转啊转啊转啊 别管我
忘了时间的钟 好难过 呜
爱到最後 剩什麽 你说!

No comments: