Utada Hikaru - Wait and See

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

B'z Glory Days

They have been playing since 1988, and this year marks their 20th anniversary. They are my favorite band, B'z. I thought the ACTION concert in Yokohama in June was my last B'z concert for this year, and maybe for a while, but thanks to some kind-hearted B'z brothers/sisters, I managed to get tickets for the Glory Days tour, and though I thought I was crazy when I got tickets for all 3 venues, I guess it is ok to be crazy once in a while. After all, we only live once, and the 20th anniversary of B'z comes only once.

I went for the B'z concert on the 6th, in Kobe, and it was a glorious day/night to remember.
Here are some photos. I loved all the songs they sang, and I stood from start to end. That was how SHIOK it was!!! I am looking forward to Toyota and Nissan too!!!


With my BROTHERHOOD T-Shirt

Posing with the Poster

B'z Glory Days

Full House Stadium

No comments: