ACTION, B'z latest album will be out on December 5th, 2007
As usual, I can't wait. I took the liberty of listening to snippets of some of the tracks on their official website (see link below), and I just feel that B'z will be satisfying my expectations again. :)
http://www.bz-vermillion.com/bmcv-8019/index.html
Their songs really are diverse, and there is at least one song for each mood that I am in, whether I am downcast or upbeat, sad or glad, sentimental or elemental.
I like both their ballads and their rock songs. SUPER LOVE SONG, FRICTION and 永遠の翼 have been released in prevous singles, so I won't discuss them. I like all 3 of them !
So far, from what I have heard among the new tracks, I like the following :
『ONE ON ONE』
『オレとオマエの新しい季節』
『純情ACTION』
『パーフェクトライフ』
I remember zipping down to the Tower Records store in Shibuya last December to get their LIVE-GYM 2006, Monster's Garage, the day before I flew back to Singapore for Christmas. Wonder if I will go there again to buy ACTION this time? Hmm...
Utada Hikaru - Wait and See
Saturday, November 17, 2007
ACTION
Posted by
ephemeraleternity
@
8:17:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment