Utada Hikaru - Wait and See

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Autumn in Kyoto - On the way & Kinkakuji

Unbelievable, but I have been in Japan for nearly 6 years, and I have not been to Kyoto during my fave season. Therefore, I am very happy to have been able to spend Autumn in Kyoto, where the scenery was breathtaking and the company was outstanding. :)

Will say it with photos instead of words. First stop was Kin.

Icy breath from a ice princesa
Iceman's breath
McPork 's CM gal
One Mcgriddle for you, one for me
Wet Autumn
Zi Pai (自拍)
Leaf marks the spot
Our first stop
Kinkakuji
Happy to be here
Autumn in Kin(Gold)
Ms Foo the tour guide
Dewy Autumn
When smoke gets in our eyes
Autumn Wonderland
What's written there?
Quaint Bamboo Fence
Botak in front, Kin behind
Kinkakuji in Autumn

Fine Autumn Day
Modern day geisha?
Thinking (of matcha ice maybe :p)

No comments: