I knew the slump wouldn't last long, if you can call it one in the first place. Still, we are still in second place, but I suppose we cannot ask for more, since we shot ourselves in the foot by losing to Bolton, of all teams.
What's more, with Arsenal losing to Boro away, only 1 point separates us, and this is definitely surmountable.
Just beat the Gunners. 簡単でしょう。やってみないとわからんけど。
Of course, you could claim that they lost because Fabregas and van Persie were missing. Well, I don't really care either way; a loss is a loss, and we gained back the ground that we lost.
Now, as I have reiterated so many times, all we need to do is to continue winning. Momentum is crucial here.
Utada Hikaru - Wait and See
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Back to winning ways
Posted by
ephemeraleternity
@
1:45:00 AM
Labels: Sports, Yours Truly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment