No, not Lin Jun Jie, but my senpai (in every sense of the word.haha) JJ who came here for an exchange program and we met up. Nearly a year since we met up, and like the last time in Singapore, it was very fun, and we gorged ourselves too, and took many photos. Somehow she is like the dajie that I never had, even though we have not known each other for so long. I guess with some people, it is not the length of time that matters but rather how you interact with each other.
I was her tour guide and brought her to Ueno, and there we bought the Totoro soft toy because it was so cheap and so cute. She said it was her best buy this time. I feel so happy that she got what she wanted :)
Actually, the shop only had 2 left, so she got one while I bought the other. Haha, lucky us.
Then we went to Shinjuku for coffee, but Starbucks was closed, so we ended up queuing up for donuts. Krispy Kreme is cool, and because we were there on a weekday night, we ended up queuing for less than 15minutes and we also got a free donut each.
Blessed to have met someone like JJ, because she is so hilarious. She is a bundle of joy to be with, and she says she will bake me cookies when I go back Singapore next year. Yeah!!!
我有口福了!!!
Hope I get to attend her wedding next or next next year. Her fiance is so lucky. :)
The icho at Todai
Gothic arches
What do the lights say
Feast!!!
Appetizer!Delicious!!!
It tastes better than it looks, 本当だよ
The main dish?quizas
Creepy pot
He ain't fatty, he's my darling
Shinjuku light-up
Dajie and Xiaodi
Pretty trees
Got what we came for
No comments:
Post a Comment