It's been a while since I met everyone from KK. I meet some of them in school sometimes, but the whole cohort together, this is priceless! Time flies, and 3, nearly 4 years have passed. These people are among the many treasures that I discovered in Tokyo, and I know I'll miss them a lot when I finally go back to Singapore.
21 of us
My fair Charlie
3 Vs for Peace
S, the pro no-look refill waiter
Drink, drank, drunk.haha
Happy together
Surprise!Happy BDae!!!
K(girl) beams:What a pretty cake!
A(guy) frowns:What a pretty small cake!
Bdae boy and bdae girl
Take a photo of the cake, before they all devour it
1 last photo before we are chased out
Utada Hikaru - Wait and See
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Tokyo Treasures
Posted by
ephemeraleternity
@
9:21:00 PM
Labels: Japan, Yours Truly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment