I went to the shrine today, as I was early. Somehow it looks different in the day.
Sure, it is pretty, but it feels different compared to when the stars were out. Were they out, actually? I can't really remember. I only remember that it was a slightly chilly night, yet I was feeling enveloped by warmth. It was early autumn then, but now winter is approaching; I can feel it in my bones.
Recently, many of my entries include photos. Maybe because a picture paints a thousand words? Or because sometimes words are not enough to express what we feel? In either case, I will let the photos do the talking, with my captions to aid them.
~もしかして、向いてなかったかもしれん。だって、がむしゃらに走っても、ちゃうやないかよ。やっぱり、俺には、まだまだやな。もう、ようわからん。何も・・・・~
Looking up
Colorful
Pretty up close
Worth its weight in gold
Not-so-little red riding hood
Cherubic Not-so-little red riding hood
I spy with my sightless eye
Judge in a staring contest
Looking the wrong way
Goodbye autumn
Hello winter
Vamos. A donde? No se.
Utada Hikaru - Wait and See
Sunday, December 02, 2007
It looks different, somehow
Posted by
ephemeraleternity
@
10:30:00 PM
Labels: Japan, Languages, Photos, Yours Truly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment