Utada Hikaru - Wait and See

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Just for fun...

Some things have happened, or rather, many things have happened, some good, some bad, but I am still here, so I am happy.

To destress, I will write, and please bear with me if what I write below does not appear to make sense. Sometimes, all we need to do is to unload, unwind, refresh and recharge. Like what I am doing now.

I realised quite a few things over the course of time.
①The first step can be the hardest, but it is usually very simple too.
②Physical distance is not as far as emotional distance.
③It takes two hands to clap, but only one hand to slap.
④Only one letter(R) separates a friend from a fiend.
⑤R is for Respect.
⑥You don't have to earn my trust, but you have to earn my respect.
⑦Respect is not earned by saying one thing and doing another.
⑧Sometimes the answer is out there in plain sight; the only problem is that we dare not see it.
⑨A trusting fool will always be happier than a doubting genius.
⑩Whoever said the process is all that matters has obviously never reached the goal.
⑪At the end of the day, it all depends on how much you really want it.

『You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.』
~Marcus Aurelius~

No comments: