We won 2-1, via a penalty and a freekick. As mentioned before, winning is not everything, but losing means you end up with nothing, so I am glad we won tonight, despite not having Vidic on the field.
A beautiful start does not mean anything, if the ending is not as beautiful. This kind of thinking is a little sad.
Sad, but true.
The way this world of ours is : unfair yet impartial, if you get what I mean. lol
UNFAIR = U N FAIR = U ain't Fair.
IMPARTIAL = I M PARTIAL = I am Partial.
As you can see, soccer is the same too. Perhaps we did not play as beautifully at times, but we were lucky and took our chances when it mattered, and maybe that is what really matters - taking chances.
Take a chance, believe in me. That is all I ask. :)
『Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.』
~Dale Carnegie~
Utada Hikaru - Wait and See
Monday, April 14, 2008
Unfair = Impartial
Posted by
ephemeraleternity
@
2:02:00 AM
Labels: Japan, Sports, Yours Truly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment