We did enough to win the game at Ewood Park, but we didn't.
Perhaps it was because we relished the prospect of beating Chelsea at their homeground, or perhaps it was because of our inability to finish.
Whichever the case, we have spiced things up, thanks to Brad, the Blackburn keeper who pulled off a series of Schmeichel-sque saves. Sir Alex said that getting a draw away and in the dying minutes of the game showed our credentials as champions.
Maybe he has a point. However, I believe that we should have sealed it up by then, whether we were away or not. Let's not do a Arsenal please.
Still, April 26th is the day of reckoning. Beat Chelsea, and we will be crowned champions. But before that, we have Barca coming up. Messi is back, so they will be even more dangerous and should not be underestimated at all.
Let us win beautifully against Barca, let us win convincingly against Chelsea. I am not being greedy, am I? :p
I believe in you. I hope you do too. :)
『For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.』
~Stuart Chase~
Utada Hikaru - Wait and See
Monday, April 21, 2008
Spicing things up...
Posted by
ephemeraleternity
@
4:21:00 PM
Labels: Sports
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment