UT stands for the University of Tokyo, as many Todai people will tell you.
For me, it has two other meanings, which people may find quite lame. But I can be quite lame at times, so I won't refute them. To each his/her own, anyway. lol
UT to me also stands for u too. This is very crappy, so please bear with me.
The 3rd UT refers to Understanding and Trust.
I remember that I asked some people which would they choose, if they were given a choice of only one.
There were a good mix of answers, but I was more interested in the reasons, and some of the reasons given by my friends were very thought-provoking. Like how you cannot trust what you do not understand, etc. Although I feel it is all a matter of perspectives.
For me, I feel that trust or belief or faith is more important than understanding or comprehension. Why? Because I am beyond comprehension sometimes. haha
Maybe it is because yours truly is too simple, so most people whose minds are more developed cannot understand. lol
『Seek not to understand that you may believe, but believe that you may understand.』
~Saint Augustine~
Utada Hikaru - Wait and See
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
UT stands for ...
Posted by
ephemeraleternity
@
11:11:00 AM
Labels: Japan, Languages, Yours Truly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
como estas?
Qien soy?
yo soy Dios
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Post a Comment