I am happy with the contents of this blog, but I am not content with the layout and color scheme. I changed it to the new Harbor theme, but somehow the old Black scheme seemed nicer.
Still, I am happy with my blog's contents. There's a person's blog which has the layout that I like a lot, simple yet elegant, and I think the design is very cool yet not too complicated. Nonetheless, I won't copy his design, because I want to retain my originality.
Today my friend talked to me a little, and we discussed the books we are reading. I am really happy when someone understands why I like Gabriel Garcia Marquez's books. It is cool to know that someone shares the same interests.
Now I have so many booooks to read, and also some stuff from my professor, that I can pile up a mini Mount Everest on my desk.lol
It gets interesting when you have so many things to do.
Utada Hikaru - Wait and See
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Happy but not Content
Posted by
ephemeraleternity
@
3:14:00 AM
Labels: Japan, Yours Truly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment