The wind is still huffing and puffing, as though it was trying to blow my place down. Too bad I am not one of the 3 little pigs; yours truly is the big bad wolf (maybe not so big, maybe not so bad).
Sometimes, have you realized that you were right, but at the same time discovered to your chagrin that knowing that you were right does not grant you the satisfaction associated with being correct.
You may think it is hindsight, you may find it incredible, but I had a hunch some time back, maybe even right at the beginning, and my hunch turned out to be right. Not that I am happy because of that. I am just a little disappointed with myself, about how it was so obvious yet I missed or should I say I ignored all the signs. Maybe it was because I was too proud to see with my heart, too proud to listen to my heart. Or perhaps it was because I just wanted to give it a shot, like the archer with his final arrow.
Still, sometimes I wonder if being human means that we will try to aim for that windy heaven, flapping our arms in a vain effort, because the wind is too strong, and we humans were not meant to fly.
H is for Honesty, J is for Joker, and it is rare to find an Honest Joker in this world of ours today.
Utada Hikaru - Wait and See
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Windy Heaven...Honest Joker...
Posted by
ephemeraleternity
@
11:11:00 AM
Labels: Japan, Yours Truly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment