Barca is next, but somehow after the events of last night, I believe we can go the distance. With our apparent strength in depth, with our teamwork, with our belief (at least my belief), I am confident but not overconfident that we can be there, in Moscow.
In the end, we did what we did not know how to do; we won 1-0, and the aggregate score (3-0) flattered us. To be honest, Roma deserved at least a goal, or even two, but in soccer, as in life, you make your luck, so we were luckier, which is what matters.
Winning is not everything, but losing means you end up with nothing, except maybe experience and some lessons learnt, so I am sure most people would want to be on the winning side.
The beautiful game is not all about winning, but since there is little beauty in losing, let us keep on winning.
In order to do that, we need two things - Patience and Time.
『The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. 』
~Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy~
Utada Hikaru - Wait and See
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Bring it on...
Posted by
ephemeraleternity
@
8:23:00 AM
Labels: Sports
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment