So far, these are my favorite poems among those that I have written. I like to read poetry too, but on the whole I prefer to write poetry. Why? Maybe because I think I suck at writing prose?lol
Then again, I have not really tried writing a short story, not yet anyway. I know of at least 2 people who have written short stories, and I think they are both very good. Maybe I will find time and be inspired to write one too, soon.
In the meantime, I need to sort out my thoughts. Had quite a few interesting conversations today, with my friend, my cousin, my lab mate, and my senior in my lab. Everyone has his/her own unique perspectives, yet we can get along. Nice.
Still, I was kind of tired too due to the TA stuff. Supposed to be only Tue and Thurs afternoon, 3hrs each time, yet today my lab mate and I, aided by our Divine senior, were toiling the entire evening, tinkering with the experiment setup for the TA experiment, and testing and taking measurements. In the end, I was too drained to do my own experiment.
But strangely, I was not tired when I got home. On the other hand, I felt refreshed after a warm shower. A friend of mine was grumbling about the cold though. lol
You
Ephemeral Eternity
Seafarer
Seraph by the Sea
Someday you will know
Maybe
Fresh charcoal, you gleam with a shining darkness
Contradiction Conflux
Pride
A little angel...called Love
Of Love and other demons
Man in the Mirror
The Rose
Somewhere out there, in the middle of Nowhere
This World of Ours
On the Blessed Edge of Chaos
Fool's Poem
The City
お嬢様
君の涙
Utada Hikaru - Wait and See
Thursday, October 11, 2007
20 fave poems of mine...literally
Posted by
ephemeraleternity
@
1:19:00 AM
Labels: La Poesia, Yours Truly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment