Utada Hikaru - Wait and See

Monday, October 29, 2007

Unstoppable

11consecutive victories, the last 4 being matches in which we scored 4 goals in each game. We are on fire, it seems, and somehow, unlikely though it may seem, the match between Arsenal and us next week will probably determine who will be this season's champions. I still think it is a 2-horse race, despite Liverpool's resilience and Chelsea's resurgence. Arsenal is currently unbeaten in 12; we are not lagging far behind. The next match will be determine the new table-topper (hopefully we will get to perch on top).

As I said, while the injury list is long, it is our title to lose, and from what I see so far, we have the depth, talent, hunger and the drive to succeed. When you have the required skill, all else that you need is a pinch of luck, and I am sure Lady Luck is smiling on us.

No comments: