In theory, everything should go like clockwork, nothing will go wrong. Everything should be a seamless process.
In practice, everything does go like clockwork, ...tick..tock...tick...tock... and the river of Time keeps flowing but results are not coming. At least, this is quite a familiar scene for me and my lab mates when we are doing research. It is as though we are up against an invisible wall that is so hard to breach. Still, sometimes we get lucky, and make the breakthrough that marks our day.
Today, though, is not such a day. That is why I am here writing this instead of compiling my experiment results, because the results are not that outstanding compared to the results last week, which were not bad at all. One good thing is that recently my professor has somehow transformed from a seemingly aloof entity into a slightly more approachable person. He is much more helpful nowadays compared to maybe half a year ago, and even my senior says the same thing.
Well, I am glad to be under his tutelage, and hopefully I can get the results that I should obtain according to the theory. Keep plugging away at the holes, and sooner or later (hopefully sooner) I can come up with the desired results! Good luck to me! Animo!
Utada Hikaru - Wait and See
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Theory and Practice...
Posted by
ephemeraleternity
@
3:33:00 PM
Labels: El Mundo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment