We think too much, feel too little, or vice-versa. We care about what people think about us, we care about other people's feelings, we care about the world around us. Of course, I am not saying we should be totally bo chap and ignore all the things going on around us, but sometimes we conveniently forget that the most important person is no one else but us. Yes!Me!Or you, for that matter.
And because we think too much/feel too much, at the wrong time, about the wrong person, we end up feeling miserable. Sighz. Life would be much simpler without the BGRs. Yet it would not be the same, wouldn't it? Shall we flirt, chase or be wooed? Life is a game, and so is Love.
We choose people, but people also choose us, as my mum says, so its kind of complicated, like an entangled web with myriad strands linking each person.
I am not sure about the rules, but I will just follow my heart, which is led by my head, since I am an idealistic realist.
Wait and see, and maybe someday, you will know the whole story.
Utada Hikaru - Wait and See
Friday, October 12, 2007
Sometimes
Posted by
ephemeraleternity
@
12:01:00 AM
Labels: Yours Truly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment