Utada Hikaru - Wait and See

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Ebisu Evening, mostly

Wondering why I classified this entry under Travel as well? Cos Ebisu has an ambience slightly different from ordinary Tokyo. It is kind of European, and not really Oriental.

Played tour guide to a princess (:p) today. Dinner was at Beer Station, which will definitely look out of place in a typical Japanese street setting. But in Ebisu, it seemed like it was born to be there.lol
It was crowded, being a wkend, but I had made a reservation, so we got a nice table.
A picture paints a thousand words, so without further ado, I will let the photos do the talking. I will do the typing (of the captions).

A sample of what they had on offer - our first dish.

Logo of the restaurant
The beer was nice, the food was delicious, the company was great, what else could I ask for?Okawari, maybe?haha...
In the end, enjoyed dinner even tho I was accused of being old n slow.lol
After dinner, went to see the nightview. Somehow my nightshot was not very good today, but still, the view was mesmerizing.
My digital camera which came back from repairs recently was put to good use later when I took various random shots.

What time is it?Depends on where you are; in the middle in Tokyo, on the left is Hong Kong and London?, on the right Paris and New York? Can't remember.



Entrance to somewhere traditional yet hip;maybe next time





6 photos that tell a story:starts from
top all the way down to -->bottom left-->bottom right;
On a starless night at Ebisu Garden Place;
Stars blossomed on a slender tree;
The fountain of light sparkled like someone's eyes;
At Ebisu's Beer Station;
Near the abode of the princess;
Kaori ga iine (:p)

No comments: